Duties of Representative Assembly Members
Each school site is entitled to 1 Representative Assembly (RA) member per every 12 Certificated CEA members at the school site. Each RA member is entitled to vote at CEA RA meetings.
Each site designates a Faculty Representative who must be employed in good stand in CUSD and must be a CEA member. Faculty Representative responsibilities include:
- to attend each meeting of the RA or assume the responsibility of an alternate attendance.
- to conduct constant and ongoing liaison between the Representative Council and the active members of the faculty/site unit.
- to serve as the official channel through which written communications, CEA meetings, and publications can be easily transmitted between the Association and the members.
- to exercise their considered judgment on matters of immediate action in the RA.
- to cooperate with the membership committee in conducting the annual membership drive.
Representative Assembly Meetings
RA meetings are generally conducted the 4th Monday of a month. 2015-2016 Meeting dates: Aug 31, Sept 28, Oct 26, Nov 30, Jan 25, Feb 29, Mar 28, Apr 25, May 23
RA Agendas and Meeting Minutes [ URL ] – password protected (see RA or EBoard member)